- Arrive at The Byron at Byron, check in and then enjoy sundowners on the Verandah overlooking the rainforest.
- Group Welcome dinner on one of the many on-site dining options, such as the Rainforest Verandah, a stunning setting enveloped in the rainforest perfect for a small to medium group occasion.
- Wake to complimentary daily yoga, followed by buffet breakfast in the restaurant. A healthy and varied offering with daily juice specials, espresso coffee, a la carte and buffet breakfast options
- Conference in one of the many venue spaces available. Make the most of natural light, multiple breakout spaces and many complimentary inclusions as standard.
- Explore this amazing region and by taking part in one of the many activities or experiences available while staying in Byron Bay. Choose from just some of the following :
- Surfing in Byron Bay is a must for learners or the pro’s, world famous breaks and the perfect wave for the beginner, this is a great team bonding activity.
- Mullumbimby is home to the peaceful Crystal Castle which is an ancient labyrinth surrounded by the Shambhala Gardens just outside Byron Bay. Experience the exquisite natural surroundings on a guided walk through the gardens and the enchanted cave, which is the largest amethyst cave in the world and the world’s tallest geode pair. Take in this amazing garden and also get your tarot cards read for a truly unique and very Byron experience.
- The Byron brewery is the birthplace of Stone & Wood. Since opening the Murwillumbah brewery back in July 2014, the Byron shed welcome those who are keen to see how the handcrafted beer is brewed and of course try it! Stone and Wood runs tours, tasting and have a cellar door to purchase a carton or some merchandise.
- After a busy afternoon, kick back and enjoy sunset drinks on the Verandah or poolside, before going off site to one of the many amazing restaurant options in Byron Bay. Suggestions include Harvest at Newrybar, Beach Byron Bay or of course the iconic Three Blue Ducks at The Farm. The conference and events team would be more than happy to help you with your groups requirements to ensure the perfect choice.
For a truly unique Byron experience Soak up the early morning rays with Australia’s most luxurious sunrise experience, Toast the Sun.
- Tailored for couples and intimate groups, our award winning ‘Toast the Sun’ experience is a unique celebration of nature and incredible food. Wild Goat Events showcases this magical setting with exclusive, pre-dawn access to the Cape Byron Lighthouse precinct. Our guests experience Australia’s first mainland sunrise and annual whale migration in pure style, complete with a three-course, local produce inspired breakfast, styled with all of our signature luxe trimmings.
- Make your way back to the resort for your 11am check out