Food & Beverage Manager – Full-time
The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa offers an opportunity for an enthusiastic Food & Beverage Manager to lead our professional F&B team with the highest level of service, standards and attention to detail.
The role will requires interaction with the Executive Chef, Food and Beverage Coordinator and Conference and Events Manager to plan and manage the day to day operations of the food and beverage and conference facilities, while maintaining the resorts highly regarded image at all times.
Restaurant and Bar operations include breakfast, lunch and dinner. Resort facilities are open to the general public and in house guests.
Skill and Experience Requirements
- Five years’ experience in restaurant management preferably in either 4-5 star resorts/ hotels or well established à la carte dining outlets
- Dynamic, friendly, high energy, confident and professional
- Immaculate grooming
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellence in time management
- Maturity and passion for the industry
- Computer skills
- Local and international wine knowledge
- Refined service skills in all aspects of à la carte dining
- Strong leadership skills
- Flexibility to work weekends and public holidays
- NSW RSA